- Enjoy playing.
- Work hard to improve skills, learn the game and play by the rules.
- Be on time for trainings and games.
- Wear the required equipment at all practices and games.
- Follow coaches directions and instructions
- Always respect teammates, opponents, coaches, umpires, equipment and infrastructures.
- Help and support younger and less experienced teammates.
- Be able to loose with humility and win with modesty.
- Keep in mind that you are representing Hockey Club Luxembourg.
- Remember that children participate in hockey to have fun and improve human and social skills.
- Dedicate time and commitment for their children’s sport.
- Encourage not only their children but the whole team.
- Respect the coach and refrain from yelling instructions out onto the field.
- Speak to the coach in private about any concerns and never in front of the children or on the field.
- Make of skill development, sportsmanship, teamwork, team spirit, un and learning the game the main focuses of the team.
- Be a positive role model by staying calm, cool and collected.
- Teach the rules of Field Hockey, and abide by those rules in practices and games.
- Do not argue with an umpire's call.
- Be fair, honest and consistent in coaching philosophies and practices.
- Communicate clearly to players and parents about the commitments for the team and what behaviour is appropriate.
- Provide a safe environment for the children to play.